webroot.com/safe provides protection against viruses and malware for all your devices. Webroot keeps your system up-to-date by scanning it on a regular basis. Whenever you access any website, it gives you alerts for all the unsafe websites. So, it protects you from harmful and suspicious websites. Also, it protects your smartphones and tablets from unsecured apps.
Webroot provides complete security against identity theft protection, anti-phishing, web-filtering and more. It automatically blocks spyware, ransomware, worms, trojans before they reach your system. It protects your passwords and sensitive information by converting it into an encrypted form. So, if your device is lost or stolen, the other person can not recover your passwords.
In order to install webroot.com/safe products, you have to fulfill all the system requirements. If you fail to meet these system requirements, it will create problems in installing the software. Hence, below-given are the minimum system requirements of Webroot.
* Operating System:
- Windows 10, 32- and 64-bit, Windows 8 and 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit (all Editions), Windows 7 SP1 32-bit and 64-bit (all Editions), Windows Vista® 32-bit (all Editions), Windows Vista SP1, SP2 32-bit and 64-bit (all Editions)
- 128 MB minimum RAM
- 2 GB recommended RAM
* Hard Disk Space:
- 15 MB
* Operating System:
- OS X 10.9 (Mavericks®), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite®), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan®)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra®), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra®)
- 128 MB minimum
* Hard Disk Space:
- 15 MB
* Operating System:
- Android operating system version 4.4 (Kit Kat) or higher
- Android-compatible phones and tablets, including Kindle and Nook
* Operating Systems:
- iOS 10 or later
- Compatible with iPhone®, iPod Touch®, and iPad® mobile digital devices
Procedure To Download webroot.com/safe
- First of all, open your web browser.
- Then, visit webroot.com.
- A new window will be shown on your screen. Click on “For Home” or “For Business” as per your requirements and needs. The tabs are located on the top of the page.
- Now, select your preferred product and then click on the Add to Cart button.
- In the next window :
- Enter your billing Information: It includes your name, email address, city, state and postal code.
- Choose your Payment Method: Then, select your payment method for example debit card, credit card, PayPal, etc.
- Enter your Payment Details: Type your credit card number, expiration date, security code, and expiration date.
- Now, review your order carefully. If you do not want to make any changes, proceed to the next step for www.webroot.com/safe setup.
- Click on the Buy Now button to complete the process.
- Once your order is placed, Webroot will send you an email to confirm your order. Also, it includes a download link to download your purchased product.
- Open the mail and click the link. Your Webroot product will start downloading.
- Once it’s done, it will automatically be saved in the Downloads folder.
Installation – webroot.com/safe:
After purchasing and downloading the product, you need to install the software. So, follow the below-given steps:
Follow the below-given instructions to install your Webroot product on Windows:
- Firstly open your Downloads folder.
- Locate .exe file in your folder and double-click on it.
- Now a pop-up box will appear on your screen. Click on the Run button.
- After clicking on the file, a dialog box will appear on your screen and you are required to click on the “Run” button.
- In the next window, do the following:
- Enter your product key code in the required field of the next window. You will find it in the email if you have purchased it online. But if you bought from the online store, it will present inside the box.
- License Agreement: Read all the terms and conditions of the agreement carefully.
- Installation Options: If you want to change your default location and language, click on the installation options tab.
- Select your preferred location and language. Then, click on the back button to return on the install screen.
- Now, if you agree to all the terms and conditions of Webroot, tap on the Agree and Install button and it will start installing the software.
- If prompted, enter your email address into the given field and click on the continue button located at the bottom.
It will start scanning the software. Once it’s done, restart your computer.
Follow the below-given instructions to install the software on your Mac system:
- Double-click .dmg file and it will start running.
- Then a dialog box will appear on your screen. Drag your Webroot product to the applications folder.
- After that, open the Applications folder and Double-click your webroot product icon.
- A pop-up box will be shown on your screen Are you sure you want to open it? click on the open button.
- In the next dialog box, select your preferred language by clicking on the drop-down arrow key given there. Then, click on the Next button located at the bottom of the page.
- Now, enter your 20 character keycode to activate your software in the given field.
- Also, click on view the Webroot software license agreement to read all the terms and conditions.
- To carry on the procedure, click on the Activate button.
- Now, it will start installing the software. Do not close the window or turn off the computer and wait for the installation to complete.
- In between the installation process, a pop-up box will be shown on your screen asking you to enter your Mac credentials. Type your Mac username and password and click on the OK button.
Once the installation is complete, a dialog box will appear on your screen asking you to install safari extension, click on the tab. But if you do not want to install it, click on the skip button and it will start scanning the software. After scanning you can start using your software.
Installation on Android- webroot.com/safe
To install your webroot product on Android, follow the below-given instructions:
- Firstly, open the Play Store on your mobile device.
- Then, go to the search field located at the top of your screen. Type your webroot product and then select the same product from the given list.
- Now, click on the green install button to start the installation process. It may take a few minutes.
- Once the installation is done, click on the Open button.
- A new window will appear on your screen. View the Webroot terms and conditions by clicking on its link.
- If you have read and agree to all terms conditions, you are required to tap on the Agree & Launch button.
- Now, you will see a pop-up on your screen- allow Webroot to access photos, media, files on your device. For granting access, click on the allow button and proceed to the next step.
- In the next screen, you will see two options that are given below:
- Activate: If you already have a Keycode, click on the activate tab for enabling some additional features. It will show you a pop-up box, enter your key code in the given field and then click on the OK button.
- Skip: But if you do not have a key code click on the skip button and move forward to the next step.
Now, you can start using your software.
Installation on iOS- webroot.com/safe
- Firstly, open the App store on your device.
- Then, go to the search field and type your product name. Select your preferred product from the given list.
- Next, click on the “Get” button and then tap “Install” to start the installation process.
- Next, a pop-up box will be shown on your screen asking you to enter your Apple ID password. Hence, type your password and click on the “OK” button.
- Once the download is completed, tap the Open button.
- If prompted, read the Webroot terms and conditions on the next page. If you agree with the agreements, click on the continue button.
- After that, click on the Get started tab.
- Now go to the menu icon. Sign in to your account by entering your email id and password. But if you have not created your account before, click on the create account button and follow the on-screen instructions.
Now, the procedure is complete and you can start using the application. Also if you want to set up its various features, follow the on-screen instructions and enable the settings.
If you want to activate your Webroot application manually, follow the below-given instructions:
- Firstly, open the Webroot application on your system.
- In the main interface, you are required to click on My Account gear icon.
- A new window of the Subscription panel will be shown on your screen. Enter your product Keycode in the given field.
- Lastly, click on the Activate button to finish the process.
So, the above-given is the full-proof guide to set up webroot.com/safe products.