In today’s world of ever-evolving cyber threats, the need for an intelligent, avant-garde cybersecurity solution can never be overstated. In fact, it is hard to imagine any connected device without an effective security cover. Webroot is one of the pioneers that serves users with best of the breed security solutions that are powered by cutting-edge technology. These laser-sharp cybersecurity products need proper management to guarantee unbeatable protection. For this purpose, users are given an effective tool in the form of Webroot Login Account.
How To Create A Webroot Account?
- First and foremost, open an Internet Browser on your computer that you normally use. For example, you may be working on Firefox, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome, Safari etc.
- After that, you must access the Webroot Login”s official website. In other words, you should locate the Browser’s Address Bar and type in “webroot.com” in the text bar. Then, hit the “Enter” key from the keyboard.
- As a result, it will launch the required webpage to create a Webroot Account.
- Now, look at the very top of this window around the middle section. Here, locate and click on “My Account”.
- As such, it will lead you to the Webroot Login page. This window allows you to access your Account as well as Create a New Account. Hence, click on the “Account Creation” tab to continue further.
- The following window displays a Profile Information Form that you need to fill in with accurate details. Hence, enter the details correctly as explained below.
- Webroot Product Keycode: Product Keycode is a unique 20-digit alphanumeric reference code. It holds all the details of your purchased subscription. You get the same in your “Purchase Confirmation Email” in case of online purchase. On the other hand, users who have purchased it from offline sources can find it on the Installation CD cover or Retail Card. Hence, carefully enter the same.
- Email Address: An active email address is required to create your Webroot Login Account. It will be used as your account username.
Repeat Email Address: Now, confirm the email address by re-entering the same.
Password: You are required to create a strong and unique password for protecting your account from unauthorized access. Hence, enter a password that you want to set for this account.
- Repeat Password: Re-enter the password to confirm the same.
- Your Personal Security Code: Along with all this, you should provide a “Security Code” to additional protection of your account. This code must be a memorable word or number that includes at least 6 characters. You can even use a combination of alphabets and number.
- Security Question: Besides that, it requires a “Security Question” to complete the three-tier account protection process. In other words, the drop-down menu box provides you with a list of Security Questions. As such, you should select any one of the available options to assist you in account verification.
Security Answer: Thereafter, provide the answer to the question selected above.
- Thereafter, you must check the terms for “Privacy Statement”, “Website Terms of Service”, and “License Agreement”. For this, click on the respective links provided at the very bottom of this window. Then, read them carefully to create your Webroot Login Account.
- Finally, click on the “Register Now” button to set up your Webroot Login Account.
- As a result, it will send you a “Verification Email” on the Email Address given above.
- Therefore, you must access your Email Account and log in to it.
- Thereafter, you must locate and open the “Verification Email”. This email contains a “Verification Link”. Hence, click on it and verify your Email Address.
- Subsequently, enter the specified characters of the Security Code that you set in the Profile Information Form.
- Finally, click on the “Confirm Registration Now” button and complete the creation process for Webroot Login Account.
How To Access Your Webroot Login Account?
- To begin with, open an Internet Browser and access “webroot.com”.
- Now, look at the very top of this window around the middle section and click on “My Account”.
- As such, it will lead you to the Webroot Login page. Here, you must select the “Log In” tab.
- On the following window, you must provide your registered “Email Address” or “Phone Number” correctly.
- Then, accurately type in the “Password” linked with your Webroot Login Account.
- Thereafter, review the terms for “Privacy Statement”, “Website Terms of Service”, and “License Agreement”. For this, click on the respective links one-by-one.
- At last, click on the “Log In” button.